- About PDA
EACH DANCE LEVEL HAS ITS OWN REQUIREMENTS. Click on "Class Descriptions and Dresscode" under "Classes" on our menu.
We sell most of the required items at the studio!
- Certain shoes, tights, and leotards may be required at recital time for uniformity.
- Dancers 2nd grade or younger should have hair pulled back from face or in a ponytail.
- Ballet dancers in 3rd grade and above must have hair in a bun with a hair net.
- No sports bras or bra straps may be visible under leotards.
- No street clothes are to be worn in any class other than Hip Hop.